Ever feel a complete lack of inspiration?
- Google image the most beautiful places earth.
- Look up a Guinness world record.
- Give the next friend you see a long hug.
- Read something you’ve written.
- Read a book.
- Write a letter to a friend that you never see but are close enough to that they would completely appreciate a detailed description of your bedroom in its current state.
- Go running.
- Go on a hike.
- Google a recipe of something you’ve never made and make it right then. If you don’t have the ingredients, go to the store immediately and buy them.
- Open your window and scream hello to the world and anyone else who might be listening.
- Make a checklist of things you’ve already done (who says you can’t do this?) and check them all of as quickly and passionately as you can, both releasing and kickstarting a fresh flow of motivation within you.
Let me know how it goes.